Monday, June 12, 2006

Eva's 30th (11/06/2006)


Everybody's trying to cool down after the blazing hot trip to get there.


Lenka and, I'm-not-even-going-to-try-to-spell-her-name, her Czech friend. Please let me know in the comments icon at the end of this post.


The best photo of the day.


I have to try to get myself in here at some stage.


Katka and Christopher.


The most amazing, chocolaty birthday cake.


Eva couldn't have asked for a better day.


The wine seemed to flo like, erm, wine.


comment


The food was brilliant.


This is where it all happened.


The birthday girl gets all excited.


Make a wish.


Me Tarzan, you Jane.


Smiles all around.


Nirvana!!


Getting wild.


Friends unite!


Go Eva, Go Eva, it's your birthday!!!


This is my castle.


Is this a restaurant or a club? hmmm... :)


Shake that moneymaker Christopher!


I'm not going to ask what this means. Leave a
comment


Always the English gentleman.


More dancy, less touchy!!!


Eva on the dance floor, solo.


I really dont know what went through her head when I took this photo?


I didn't know we had tango music playing?


These two photos won't work when you see them apart. Pretty cool though!

No comments: